CED162 - Calculus II
150 minutes / week
Sandy Budi Hartono
About the course
CED112 - Calculus I
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Assositate fundamental and application of differentiation and integration.
• Apply techniques of differentiation and integration in order to solve both fundamental and practical problems in physics.
2. Parametric equations and polar coordinates
3. Vectors and the geometry of space
4. Partial derivatives
5. Multiple integrals
6. Vector calculus
1. Hughes-Hallett, D., Lock, P.F., et al., 2006. “Applied Calculus”, 3rd ed., New York, John Wiley and sons.
2. James, G., 2007. “Modern Engineering Mathematics”, 4th ed., Harlow, Prentice Hall