CED254 - Chinese IV
100 minutes / week
About the course
CED209 - Chinese III
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Assosiate various vocabulary and applying the grammar and structures of mandarin accurately.
• Demonstrate Mandarin communication.
1. Recognize and write 600 Chinese characters and produce the sounds associated with the characters.
2. Demonstrate comprehension of, and respond to, dialogues and speeches on given topics.
3. Demonstrate comprehension of short reading selections (articles, dialogues, or short stories)
4. Complete both oral and written tests on vocabulary, grammar patterns, and common usage throughout the semester.
5. Introduction of Taiwanese movie: Love
1. Practical Audio Visual CHINESE, 2nd ed., Cheng Chung Book Co., Ltd.
2. Speak Mandarin in Five Hundred Words, Overseas Community Affairs Council Taiwan
3. Other related references