CED301 - Unit Operation I
200 minutes / week
About the course
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Discuss fluid transportation and metering.
• Discuss filtration concept and design.
• Discuss fluid mixing.
1. Basic principle of transport phenomena
2. Transportation and metering of fluid (pipe flow, valves, pumps, fans, turbines, etc.)
4. Agitation and mixing of fluids
1. Geankoplis, C. J., 2003. Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles, 4 ed., New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
2. McCabe, W. L., Smith, J. C., Harriott, P., 2005. Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 7 ed., New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co.