CED310 - Introduction to Chemical Engineering
100 minutes / week
About the course
Course description and learning objectives
Student completing this course will be able to:
• Explain basic methods and principles in Chemical Engineering.
• Describe the recent development of chemical industries.
1. Thermophysical properties and phase equilibrium data
2. Surface, interface and nano science
3. Optoelectronic and energy materials
4. Polymers, biochemical and biomedical engineering
5. Process system engineering
1. Felder, R.M. and Rousseau, R.W., 2005. “Elementary principles of chemical process”, 3rd ed., John Wiley Sons.
2. Bird, B.R., Stewart, W.E. & Lightfoot, E.N., 2002, Transport Phenomena, 2nd ed., New York: John Wiley & Sons
3. Other relevant references.